meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
Artists to Admire.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
0 comments!

I've been researching a bunch of different artists trying to get ideas and themes for photoshoots, and i came across these 3 that i really like.

1.Jake Will Hamilton
- a friend introduced me to his work. he is a student at SCAD and i am in love with his studio work. you can look at his work here: http://jakewillhamilton.com/

2. Kelin Wonderland's Flickr
- has some beautiful beautiful pictures and some really cool self portraits, def going to try some self portraits with her influence. you can check it out here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vintage_galwaygirl/with/5304943759/

3. Grafitogris Flickr
- I am in LOVE with her work. Her self portraits are beautiful and all of her images are photos i have always wanted to be able to take. I love all the colors and poses and artsy style of them and really want to experiment with taking more pictures under this type of style. you can look at her work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51618978@N03

Older Post
Newer Post