meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
Friday Night Photo Shoots - Just Chillin
Tuesday, September 27, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
0 comments!

My goal for the weekend was to have continued on with my next high-fashion like photo shoot for my portfolio which was a Raulph Lauren Romance themed shoot that would be taken at my Equestrian coach's barn. However, circumstances made it so that we had to reschedule and instead, me and my friend had a fun Friday night messing around taking pictures. We both have self esteem issues when it comes to beauty, body type, and self confidence. Since i have been pushing myself to take self portraits, i thought it be fitting to do a shoot that reflected her own insecurities and challenging them. We had a lot of fun, it again was different then what i was used to doing, and i'm a fan of the final digital piece i was able to produce.






Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post
Newer Post