meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
Autumn in New York Meets American Eagle.
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
0 comments!

"Change is a measure of time and, in the autumn, time seems speeded up. What was is not and never again will be; what is is change.”
~ Edwin Teale

Bored on the weekend and it was a beautiful day in mid October, my friends and I decided it would be fun to do a shoot as all the autumn colors were really vivid that day. Maggie H and Tyler Smith played a couple for me, and allowed me to practice taking couple portrait and also practice adds looking commercial like representing an American Eagle like vibe. The shoot was not my favorite, but it was still good practice and a fun day.

Labels: , , , , ,


Older Post
Newer Post