meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
Forbidden Love - How do you like me now Cosmo?
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 1:30 AM
0 comments!

“You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” - Barbara De Angelis
The same day we had the autumn shoot, we decided to do another shoot in the evening. I had wanted to redo the shower shoot i had previously done with Maggie and Evan, and i also wanted to do another more steamy shoot geared towards Cosmopolitan. Thankfully, Maggie H. and Tyler Smith nailed it. I loved this shoot and how they the pictures came out. They had a better sexual energy without it being too raunchy, and the models did a great job producing quality images. We did some pictures outside in the lower area of a building, where the lighting was weak which added drama to the pictures. After, we went into the shower which this time i didn't make a soft image and rather made it a darker and sharper image to again add to the more dramatic effect rather then the dream effect. Overall, i loved how these came out!




Labels: , ,


Older Post
Newer Post