meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
Golden Glows Warming Stones
Friday, January 13, 2012 @ 9:36 PM
0 comments!

When I first did this shoot, I had wanted to start playing with dresses and aim towards a more fashion oriented shoot. However, when my model and I, Emily Frany, went to the Salvation in army, they were closed. Improvising, I decided to use the shoot as an opportunity to play with colors and different lighting outside the studio, at one of my favorite times, Golden Hour. The rock formations behind Johnston at Hartwick College, gave the illusion of being off a college campus and somewhere more forest/nature like, and the sun was giving a nice golden/orange glow hitting certain areas of the rocks with lovely burst of light, and cast dark dramatic shadows in other areas of the formations. Overall, it was a fun shoot and i enjoyed playing with photoshop's way of crossprocessing the colors.

Labels: , ,


Older Post
Newer Post