meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
grafitogris - talking about her photos since i've mentioned it a few times now.
Friday, January 13, 2012 @ 8:44 PM
0 comments!

As i've mentioned in about 4 post now, i really love and admire grafitogris' photography. I really want to explore more lighting work like she does, especially in my own self portraits. i love the way she uses natural light in such unique ways to make such dramatic images. I also love the simple poses she has that add to the poetic like feel to each image. Her use of colors, sharpness, depth of field, and bokeh add the the simplistic beauty of all of her unique work, and her editing only adds to the poetry of each photograph. She also has some of the most gorgeous and vintage looking locations in her photographs that i believe are taken in Spain, which makes me wildly jealous because unless i move to Europe for awhile, photographing in those vintage and older european style homes will be a bit difficult. Below are some of my favorite images by her which have helped inspire my last set of self portraits and will most likely be the influence of many more images of mine to come that are not fashion related.




Labels:


Older Post
Newer Post