meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
Who knew laundry could be so fun - Oh Hey There Cosmopolitan
Friday, January 13, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
0 comments!

"There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. There's only us, there's only this; forget regret, or life is yours to miss, no other road, no other way, no day but today."

While building my portfolio, not only did i want to show my abilities to work with dresses, high fashion, and portraits, I also wanted to show my ability to do work for Cosmopolitan. Therefor, since Cosmo consists of more sexual photographs along with adds, i wanted to do a shoot that tastefully showed me ability to understand and portray their concepts. My models Maggie H. and Evan Jones did a fantastic job, and it was a fun shoot full of lots of laughs. I used desaturation and lots of softness and blurring tools via photoshop to give the shoot a dreamlike quality - making it seem like it was more of a memory rather then a current event. We also somehow ended up in the shower, which was more comical then romantic. I'll have to reshoot the shower ones for a more steamy shoot later on, but in the meantime this was good practice and the blooper shots were pretty hilarious.


Labels: , , ,


Older Post
Newer Post