meet the photographer
my name's emily finger, and i am the proud photographer of fingerprints. I was enrolled in a Photography III Portfolio Class the Fall semester of 2011 at Hartwick College, and here is a blog created to show my updates of work, thoughts of other artists, and development of my portfolio throughout the semester. With the semester being over, i am going to continue to use this blog for my Spring Semester at Hartwick 2012, and also just for my work in general.

information
we do: portraits, headshots, fashion, studio work, landscapes, weddings, events, and any type of photography needs! rates are cheap and affordable and are comparable to any beginner photographers.

contact
email me at: chanceawayponey@gmail.com.

check out finger prints.
FLICKR
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK

keep'n up with the blogg
September 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012

happy snappin'
COLOR FILM - HEROES FINAL PROJECT
Monday, May 28, 2012 @ 1:52 PM
0 comments!

"I Still Believe In Heroes" - Nick Fury
For my final project at Hartwick, i wanted to really go out with a bang, and since i was on an Avenger's/super heroes kick, i wanted to turn girls into super heroes. I worked with Cassidy and we were able to create a wonderful series that was made to represent playing cards. Here are those images.
Here are a few photos from printing with color film from my film class that i didn't mind also.

Older Post